Welcome to NU:LETS
Northumbria University’s official and approved Student Letting Agency.
Supported by the University, we aim to accommodate the students of Northumbria University and beyond in high quality private rental property, and contribute towards an enjoyable university experience.
Benefits to Students
- VALUE – we don’t charge tenant fees; our service is completely free
- QUALITY –Operating as a ‘Not for profit’ organisation we are free from the pressures of a typical high street agency. We only select good quality, safe properties owned by responsible landlords
- CONVENIENCE - we’re situated on the Ground Floor of the Students’ Union
- WELFARE – this service has been jointly developed with the Students’ Union President and Vice-President to ensure a fair deal for Northumbria University students
- FUTURE - all profits we make are re-invested back into Northumbria Students’ Union
Benefits to Landlords
- Northumbria University has over 36,000 students, the 6th highest in the UK. NU:LETS has direct access to these students
- NU:Lets is the official and exclusive letting agent for Northumbria students
- Unique positioning means we are trusted by students and parents alike
- Transparent fee structure that is competitive with the high street
- Professional service from experienced staff, backed up with all the best of modern technology
- NO LET…NO FEE! If we don’t let your property you won’t pay a thing
NU:LETS is the one-stop-shop for both landlords and tenants. Please browse the rest of our site or call in and see us on the Ground Floor of Northumbria Students’ Union and see how you can benefit from NU LETS’ professional service!
Agents who are currently UKALA members have many benefits. For example, UKALA total loss Client Money Protection (CMP). It’s the most comprehensive CMP cover available on the market and ultimately helps to safeguard property agents’ clients’ money. UKALA membership also includes automatic membership with the PRS (Property Redress scheme), so tenants and agents can feel safe in the knowledge that their agent is compliant with all current legislation.